Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Reading Challenges Update


There are only a few more days left in 2012, so I figured I would update my progress on the reading challenges I participated in this year.


I set myself a goal of 10 books and I easily met that one. I probably should have gone for a higher level, but I honestly didn't plan on reading that many e-books when I started this year.


While I read 131 books this year, I only read 62 books that applied to this challenge. My reading time was significantly lower than usual, so that didn't help.


Since I chose the second level (24 books) for this challenge, I didn't meet my goal. I did, however, read 12 books in these genres, so I reached the first level.


There were a few more rules to this challenge, and non-fiction could not be included, so I read 38 books for this one.

I enjoyed participating in these challenges and am already browsing challenges for 2013. Did you participate in any challenges this year? How did you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of reading challenges to participate in. 131 books in one year is quite an accomplishment. CONGRATS!