Monday, January 2, 2012

Join Imajin Books Inner Circle


Imajin Books has created a special "club" just for YOU. To thank their dedicated, loyal readers who help spread the news about Imajin Books, they'll reward you with free ebooks, special news, discounts and contests just for you.

"How to become an I.B.I.C. member and receive rewards:
1. Read our books/ebooks.

2. Blog about us and email us the link.

3. Tweet about us and our events, and include @imajinbooks in your tweet to make our day.

4. Share Imajin Books with your Facebook, Myspace, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing friends, etc.

5. Tell all your friends and family about Imajin Books.
6. Sign up for our (almost) monthly newsletter (see below). That's how you get your rewards.
Free ebooks, autographed paperbacks, signed bookplates, special contests (you could become a character in one of our author's novels) and other rewards designed just for you, our wonderful readers.

And at least once a year we'll be giving away an ereader--either a Kindle, Nook or Kobo. All members are automatically entered. Draws are held at random.

Join I.B.I.C. and receive rewards! Join I.B.I.C. today and become part of our Inner Circle!"

To join I.B.I.C. visit them online at http://www.imajinbooks.com/ibic

No comments: