Saturday, December 17, 2011

Book Spotlight: Right to Bragg by Tanya Hanson

Disowned by her family, Tiffany Vickers faces a lonely Christmas and takes great comfort in the baby boy in her care. Her faith in tatters, she guards her heart against the baby's uncle, handsome cowboy Bragg Martin, a man with baggage of his own. While Bragg longs to open his heart and family to the lovely nanny, he doesn't understand her interest in his arch enemy. Saving a man's life and saving Tiffany's faith bring the couple together…and home to Hearts Crossing Ranch.

Read an excerpt!

Tiffany got up for another cup of coffee, Matty’s eyes watching her every move.

“He sure notices you,” Bragg remarked as the baby drained the bottle.

“Yeah. We bonded right off. I’m so glad about it.” As she’d made a snap decision just then, she rushed on. “I left behind my precious nephew. I guess in my psyche somewhere I figured maybe nanny to Matty might help ease that hole in my heart.” Gently she rubbed her hand over Matty’s head, the edge of her hand tugging at Bragg’s shirt and causing a funny havoc. Mostly though he listened to her pain.

She sank back down into a kitchen chair, resting her cheek in her hand. “I was with Connor from the moment he was born. Paul and Diana wanted me there. Then things went haywire. It was my fault. You talk about forgiveness, but there isn’t any in this case. And I miss that little boy. Oh, I miss him so. I need him. His love was unconditional, you know. He’s three now. I can’t let him forget me.”

Bragg’s heart tugged at the agony on her face, and Matty’s little hand flailed. Tiffany took it at once. “It can’t be that bad, can it?”

“I’ve been disowned, so, yeah, Bragg. It’s that bad.”

PURCHASE RIGHT TO BRAGG AT PELICAN BOOK GROUP  AND AMAZON!

Tanya Hanson is a California beach girl who love her cowboys. A former high school English teacher, she loves traveling with her firefighter hubby when she’s not working on her eight-book Hearts Crossing Ranch series. The two recently returned from a fantastic tour of the East Coast just in time to welcome their daughter’s first child, their second grandson. Their son’s little boy stole Tanya’s heart upon his arrival four years ago. God is good.

Visit Tanya online at:


www.petticoatsandpistols.com


www.tanyahanson.com


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanya-Hanson-author/221563541211944?sk=wall


8 comments:

Clare Revell said...

currently reading this one and loving it :)

LoRee Peery said...

I'm about to begin this story and looking forward to it.

Donna B said...

I haven't read this one, yet. It sounds heart-wrenchingly great! LOL

Marianne Evans said...

I absolutely love Tanya Hanson...as a writer and as a friend! :-) Her stories are told with such a beautiful, engaging voice, and she's great at creating a gripping storyline that both wins your heart, and keeps you turning pages.Can't wait for what's next!!

Tanya Hanson said...

Thanks to all of you for the incredible support. It is a book from the heart...and does always bring me to tears...I wish all family messes could be fixed, onChristmas Eve or any time.

Love to you all...

~Dana Pratola said...

Right to Bragg sounds like a winner to me. I love cowboys =-)

Helen Hardt said...

Sounds amazing, Tanya, as usual :).

Tanya Hanson said...

Thanks so much, Helen and Dana! Love ya both.