Now retired from over fifty years as a master counselor, gifted teacher, and minister, Gayle Alexander's story is shared with readers through her daughter, Anne. The Way to Stillness explains Gayle's unique approach that has become known as the Love Motif.
Wishing that every individual find and embrace all that which is in them as truly good, the Love Motif, has helped people find peace, joy, and fulfillment in life. Discussing patience, unconditional love, compassionate awareness, and other components of the Love Motif, the authors also share examples and results from Gayle's work.
While the subtitle of this book is "Powerful Tools for Those in Helping Professions", I believe that people from all walks of life can find value in The Way to Stillness.
This would also make a perfect gift for educators, ministers, physicians, therapists, and nurses.
Title: The Way to Stillness Authors: Anne Alexander Vincent and Gayle Alexander Publisher: Cottage in the Woods Language: English ISBN-10: 0984087605 ISBN-13: 978-0984087600 SRP: $14.95
Now that you've read all about The Way to Stillness, don't you want a copy for yourself and a loved one? Here's your chance to win a free copy!
How to Enter:
1) Mandatory: Follow this blog or let us know you are already a follower. Comment must include a working email address so that we can contact you if you win.
2) Get three additional entries for blogging about this contest. Leave a comment (with link) here telling us where you blogged about it.
3) Get two additional entries for tweeting about this contest. Don't forget to let us know here that you tweeted and leave us a link.
4) Get two additional entries for posting about this contest on Facebook. Leave us a link here.
This giveaway will run from today until 11:59 p.m.(Eastern) on May 7th. A winner will be announced in later in the month.
* Open to residents in the United States and Canada only.