The Book Connection and The Children's and Teens' Book Connection collectively read over 100 books last year; not too bad considering the crazy year I had with work and family life.
And although choosing only 10 favorites of 2009 is going to be very tough, here's the list from Number 10 to Number 1. I'll post a separate list at The Children's and Teen's Book Connection for my favorites in kid's books.
Feel free to share some of your favorites too!
The Book Connection's Top 10 Favorite Books of 2009
10. The Dead Guy by Doug Hewitt
9. Killer Career by Morgan Mandel
8. Dispel the Mist by Marilyn Meredith
7. Hearts of Courage by John Tippets
6. Beyond the Code of Conduct by K.M. Daughters
5. Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundell
4. Saffron Dreams by Shaila Abdullah
3. One Holy Night by J.M. Hochstetler
2. The Lost Hours by Karen White
1. My Son, John by Kathi Macias
Report on .99 cent sale of Spirit Shapes
5 hours ago