Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Fearless Factor by Jacqueline Wales
What would it mean to you if you:
- Had a stronger more loving relationship?
- Could communicate more powerfully with the people in your life?
- Made more money?
- Built a successful career?
- Could be more productive and satisfied at work?
The Fearless Factor will show you how to turn off the fear, doubt and anxiety and turn on the confidence so you can Live Your Best Life Now.
Fear is one of the most powerful motivating forces in the human experience. Why then do we run from it, hide from it, pretend it’s not there? Because we believe it’s real. Fear is mostly imagination based, and if you change your thinking, you can change your life from being run by fear, to embracing the challenges that fear ignites within you. The Fearless Factor shows you how you can gain control of your life and start creating your best life now.
Who Needs to Read The Fearless Factor:
- The Fearless Factor addresses issues that any age can understand although many of the people are women in the 40s – 60’s range with a wide variety of interests
- Women concerned with self-improvement but they avoid doing the needed work, but they are looking for answers.
- People who buy self help books and they may have complete libraries of books they have never read, but with the intention that they will.
- People who are in denial or avoiding how much work needs to be done
- Whether these people are making changes, they know something needs to change.
- People in the workforce, or are self-employed either successfully or not.
- Many of these people are not financially sound.
- They are married and single, but are in a kind of relationship that may or may not be working
- Women in their 50’s having major changes involving their job, family, relationship, meaning in life.
Topics Discussed In The Fearless Factor:
Personal Development, Women, Health Care, Mental Health, Career Transitions, Public Speaking, Confidence Building, Emotional Health, Peak Performance, Achievement, Relationship Building, Self-Esteem
What can you learn from a former alcoholic, mother of four, author, singer and global nomad who earned a black belt in karate at age 49, has performed in front of thousands of people, and developed a system to help people go beyond the fears, doubts and anxieties that hold their lives in limitation instead of abundance? - Plenty!
A lifelong adventurer, Wales began her motivational career on the tenement steps of her building at age 9 giving advice to the neighborhood children. After a few detours she began singing at age 40, writing at age 41 and at 43 she took up martial arts. At 49 she had earned a red belt in Tai Kwon Do and a black belt in Shotokan karate. Who says life begins at 40! She also sang in front of thousands of people as a lay-cantor for synagogues in Paris and Amsterdam, and recorded an album of original material. At 54, Jacqueline decided she wanted to go into business and began her first motivational company Fearless Fifties which later reinvented to The Fearless Factor. Jacqueline has been a global nomad for over forty years and has lived on three continents and six cities including London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Amsterdam, New York and Bali. By applying the skills she learned in over thirty years of making change in her own life, Wales has gone on to achieve remarkable success after a lifetime of overcoming the odds. She presently lives in New York.
Jacqueline Wales is known the world over as The Fearless Lady. Her unique programs have helped women around the globe develop strong personal success, confident communication and clear visions of their goals. Jacqueline has successfully made the leap from author and caretaker to being an extraordinary force in the women’s self-help movement and succeeds with a winning personality and a commitment to help others achieve their goals. No theorist, she is a practical, hands-on, been there – done that lady who shares her knowledge and expertise with everyone she presents to.