Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Humane Award - Paying it Forward


Imagine my surprise when my fellow author, client and cherished friend, Beverly Stowe McClure sent me an email awarding me The Humane Award. I wish to thank Bev for this honor and encourage you to check out her blog, The Story of A Writer. Bev writes for young adults and one of her books, Rebel in Blue Jeans, was featured by The Book Connection.

According to this award's description, it is to honor certain bloggers who I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a regular basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world. And I would like to do so now. There are many, many I could list. These are just a few that I'd like to give this award to:

* Malcolm Campbell, also known as, Sun Singer and his Sun Singer's Travels blog

* Barry Eva, also known as, Storyheart and his Across the Pond blog

* The blog of author J.W. Nicklaus

* Kim Chatel and her Chatel Village site, which includes several blogs on a variety of topics

* Mayra's Secret Bookcase by Mayra Calvani

* I'm Booking It by Laura De Leon

Once again, thanks to these and all my blogging friends. I certainly hope you'll visit their blogs and consider becoming followers.

5 comments:

Kim Chatel said...

Wow! Thank you, Cheryl! What a nice thing to find in my inbox. I'm glad you like Chatel Village. It feels like home to me.

J.W. Nicklaus said...

I don't have the commanding blog traffic that some of these people, including Cheryl, get--which makes it all the more of an honor to receive this from Cheryl.

Thank you very much :^)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! It really made my day to be selected by you :-).

Mayra Calvani said...

Thanks so much, Cheryl! You made my day!

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Wow, Cheryl. Thank you. It's a pleasure stopping by your blog, and great when you stop by the Sunsinger's Travels neighborhood.

Malcolm