Monday, March 2, 2009
Some books about faith overwhelm you with complex theology and language. Some are so condescending that they turn you off. But that definitely isn't the case with Finding Faith in a Skeptical World by Chet Galaska.
Finding Faith is a guide to what faith in God truly means. For the believer, it provides answers to questions they often feel inadequate to discuss. And for others, Finding Faith can help explain some of the most difficult concepts surrounding putting your faith in an all-knowing, all-powerful, loving God.
* Why doesn't prayer always work?
* What is sin and why is it important?
* Why do bad things happen?
* How is the Bible relevant to me?
* Why are there so many different Christian churches?
* How are Christians expected to conduct themselves?
* Why doesn't science prove there's a God?
These and many more topics are discussed by a former atheist who became a Christian after several years of investigating the faith with an open mind. Christian churches should keep multiple copies on-hand and every Christian home will want to own a copy of a book that offers so much information in such an encouraging way.
An engaging and powerful book awaits you in Finding Faith in a Skeptical World by Chet Galaska.
Title: Finding Faith in a Skeptical World
Author: Chet Galaska
Publisher: Triad Press