As part of setting boundaries, I'm giving myself permission not to write a full review of every book I've read. The following two books are ones I've listened to this year. Both were fabulous. You can read some thoughts below.

Charles F. Stanley was one of my mother-in-law's favorite Christian authors. Coincidentally, they passed away ten days apart from each other and at the same age. I doubt she would have been able to read God's Purpose for Your Life because her dementia was advanced enough in 2020, when this book came out, for her to comprehend anything new, but I am sure she would have enjoyed it.
Narrated by Henry O. Arnold, these daily devotions focus on discovering God's purpose for your life by setting godly goals and obeying God's Word. Some of my favorite Scripture passages are found within the pages of God's Purpose for Your Life, and after spending each morning in the Word, I am better prepared to face the day. This is a lovely devotional that I would recommend to anyone seeking to align their life with God's purpose for them.
I bought these audiobooks with Audible credits. These reviews contain my honest opinions. I have not been compensated in any way.










No comments:
Post a Comment