The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews. They offer this blog hop as a weekly prompt to help you gain new friends and visitors. You don't have to participate every week, but if you decide to post and join the blog hop for a week, Long and Short Reviews requests that you share your link in their weekly post on their website (which will be the top post on the home page each Wednesday morning). The link list remains open for new links for 48 hours. Visit the other bloggers participating to see what they discuss that week. Comments are appreciated.
Today is Wednesday, which means it is time for the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. I may not have replied to any of your comments from last week yet. So sorry if that is the case. Real estate is keeping me up late at night and getting up early in the morning. Send some good wishes and prayers my way that things slow down to a manageable level.
This week's prompt asks us to share Books I Wish I'd Discovered Sooner. Here are a few:
Harry Potter - I've discussed this before. I don't read highly popular books and series. I am not a follower. The final movie had been out for four years before I stopped by the library to grab the first book in this series. Then I listened to them in quick succession in my car as I drove around to appointments.
Murder, She Wrote - I loved the show, but I never indulged in a book until Jon Land, one of my favorite authors, took over after Donald Bain passed away. Land wrote six Murder, She Wrote books. I read his last two.
Cedar Cove - This is a series I knew about, but I find it disheartening to start a new-to-me series when so many books have been written. It was the Hallmark Channel television series that got me into reading these books. I've only read the first three books and one of the Christmas novels.
I would be remiss if I didn't add Amish novels by Charlotte Hubbard. I first read Charlotte's work in 2012, when she also wrote Amish novels under the pen name Naomi King. As far as I know, I didn't miss any of her novels from that point on until her retirement. I still miss her work.
That's it for me. I will try my best to visit your blogs by the end of the week. Appreciate your visits and comments.










No comments:
Post a Comment