Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Lost Somewhere Between Tired and Plumb Tuckered Out

 


I am pretty sure if I had more surface space on the desk, this would be me right now. Enjoyed our time with the Lil' Princess in North Carolina, and came back to a ton of work. Luckily, flying gave me time to read. 

Not that this post is a good substitute for It's Monday! What Are You Reading? but I'm still sharing what I have read lately. Now, if I just had time to write the reviews.

You can read my review of this one and enter the giveaway here.



Still need to review these ones:



I finished this one on the plane. Loved, loved, loved it! Look for my review on October 16.


I also finished this one. 


I read some of this one as well. 


Since I only took one paperback on the trip with me, I ended up reading this book on my Kindle. Finished it last night. So good!


Need to read this one soon.


I am staying out of trouble and not signing up for many new book tours through the end of the year. I really want to read more seasonal books that I own. Not sure if that will happen, but working to stay on track. Below are the scheduled events.

Upcoming events:
  • The Merry Matchmaker by Sheila Roberts - October 16 (Review)
  • A Celtic Yuletide Carol by Jennifer Ivy Walker - November 20 (Review)


I am looking to review Christmas picture books, chapter books, and clean romance novellas this year. You can check out what other products I'm looking for here.

You can read the latest Christmas news at the Christmas Year Round blog. Lots of fun Christmas news: California's Christmas town, a new Christmas music compilation, and a Christmas-themed bar. You can read the latest here.

Now, off to bed. Keeping all Floridians in my prayers. 

No comments: