Sunday, June 2, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - June 3

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.   

Welcome to June! Can you believe we are starting the sixth month of 2024? Hope you had a great week. Lots going on here, so been slow in responding to comments. In addition to working, I finished an editing job, and have another one right behind it. The girls and I went to the CT Bridal & Wedding Expo on Sunday. The Lil' Diva is in full planning mode. 


In my reading world, I finished this one. Great information, and I think an updated edition might be helpful. 


I started this one. Don't think I will finish it. Content is good. Not a fan of how the narrator delivers the material.


My review of this book appeared Friday. You can read it here.


I started this one on NetGalley. 


I need to read these two. 




I still didn't finish this one, but I will read the last few chapters soon. 


These will come on vacation with me in July. Not sure what else I will bring, but my Kindle will join me. 



This new arrival came Friday.



Upcoming virtual book tours:
  • Royally Arranged by Amber Malloy - June 4 (First Chapter Review)
  • Rock, Crush, and Roll by Hunter Snow - June 12 (First Chapter Review)
  • Is Truth Stranger Than Fiction? You Decide... by JB Miller - July 3 (Review)
  • The Righteous Arrows by Brian J. Morra - July (Review)


Such great Christmas news to share this week at the Christmas Year Round blog. You can check that out here.

That's it for me. Hope you enjoy your week! Looking forward to seeing what you're reading. 

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

As always, you have an interesting assortment of books on your stack. I hope you enjoy them when you get a chance to read them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It looks like a good time was had at the expo! Glad plans are moving along nicely.

I'm always on the lookout for good books on writing. I'm sorry Content didn't make the cut.

Literary Feline said...

I am the wedding plans are coming along! The CT Bridal & Wedding Expo sounds like fun. Sounds like you've been reading some interesting books. I need to fit more of the nonfiction books from my TBR in. I hope you have a great week, Cheryl!

Kathryn T said...

Oh wedding planning, hope its enjoyable - at least at this stage. Yes time is flying and so hard to get that it is June already.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I would like to read some of the Little House on the Prairie books.

Enjoy your week.

Yvonne said...

It really is hard to believe that half the year is over already. You have an interesting list of books. The Little House books have my attention. They look good.

Hope you have a great week!