Saturday, April 13, 2024

Audible Book Review: Level Up by Rob Dial

 


I grabbed a copy of Level Up by Rob Dial when I upgraded my Audible account. Dial is a speaker, coach, and the host of The Mindset Master Podcast. In Level Up, Dial shares how to get focused, stop procrastinating, and upgrade your life. 

In the introduction, Dial breaks getting results down into six steps. The rest of the book is broken down into three parts: 

  • Why You're Not Taking Action,
  • How to Take Action, and 
  • Creating Habits and Making Them Stick
As Dial engages the reader with stories, past experiences, and the science of the brain, the six steps unfold. The audio book features a Q&A with the author after each chapter, which was an excellent way to build upon the concepts in the book. 

Dial isn't the first person to talk about these concepts, but especially with the audio book, his energy and charisma shine through. I'm not always a fan of when authors narrate their own audio books, but Level Up is one of those that I can't imagine being narrated by another person successfully. This is a book I will want to add to my home library to refer back to from time to time. 

If you're ready to focus on making a difference in your life, Level Up is a necessary tool for your toolbox. 

Listening Length7 hours and 42 minutes
AuthorRob Dial
NarratorRob Dial
Audible.com Release DateOctober 03, 2023
PublisherHarperAudio
Program TypeAudiobook
VersionUnabridged
LanguageEnglish
ASINB0BT12K2CR

I used an Audible credit to purchase this book. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments: