Saturday, April 20, 2024

Audible Book Review: Good Leaders Ask Great Questions by John C. Maxwell

 

In Good Leaders Ask Great Questions, John Maxwell, a top authority on leadership, discusses how being a person who asks questions changed and challenged him, and how you can use questions to propel you and your team forward. 

With Maxwell's friendly and conversational style, he shares not only the questions that have changed his life; he invited people around the world to ask him any leadership question, answering 70 of them in this engaging resource. Maxwell shares his experiences and discusses the importance of influence. Having spent decades growing leaders, he has broken down Good Leaders Ask Great Questions into two parts: Questions I Ask and Questions Leaders Ask Me.

Maxwell's value-based leadership strikes a chord with me. The book got better and better as I went along. As I listened, I was able to identify the steps and missteps of my own leadership journey. The book inspired introspection and a desire to create a plan for the future. I will be grabbing a paperback copy so that I can mark it up and refer back to Good Leaders As Great Questions often.

Listening Length8 hours and 17 minutes
AuthorJohn C. Maxwell
NarratorJohn C. Maxwell
Audible.com Release DateOctober 07, 2014
PublisherHachette Audio
Program TypeAudiobook
VersionUnabridged
LanguageEnglish
ASINB00NT8YS0S


I purchased this book with an Audible credit. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments: