Monday, March 25, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday.   

 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.   

Welcome to the last Monday of March. Hope you had a nice week. Mine was productive from a reading as well as real estate perspective, which is good, because I'm leaving Wednesday for North Carolina to visit the Lil' Princess. She has a big test next Monday, so she isn't flying home for Easter. I'll be back on Saturday, and then I will host Easter dinner here.

As far as books go, I finished this one. You can read my review here


I also finished these for May reviews.

Review on Goodreads

Review on Goodreads

I reviewed this book on my children's book blog.

Read review here

I started this graphic novel approved by NetGalley. 


This is coming with me to North Carolina, so I can continue reading it.


I've started this one.  


I'm almost finished this one on Audible. 


I need to read this one for an April review. 


This one might be next after review books. 



Upcoming virtual book tours:
  • It Will Have Been So Beautiful by Amanda Shaw - Apr 25 (review) 
  • My Career Journal by CareerTuners - May 1 (review) 
  • Be Resilient in Your Career by Dr. Helen Ofosu - May 16 (review)
  • I Will Ruin You: The Twisted Truth Behind the Kit Martin Murder Trial by Emilio Corsetti III - May 31 (review)
At Christmas Year Round, we talked about Winter Weather in March.



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This arrived for my May review. I've read another book by this author, so I have high hopes for this one.


That's it for me this week. Looking forward to visiting your blogs today. 

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It's interesting to me to see what graphic novel artists make of wonderful older books like that one of Mary Downing Hahn.

Have fun on your little getaway!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely books!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

I agree, Deb. Thanks, Elizabeth. Appreciate you both stopping by.

Yvonne said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your books.

Bookish Bron said...

So many great books in this post! I like the look of the graphic novel!