Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Winter 2023-2024 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Here we are again at Tuesday. I'm hanging at home today, engaging in online meetings. They have their advantages; like I only need to dress nicely from the waist up. LOL! 

Today, we are talking about our winter to-read lists. As of right now, I only have two review books that I'm committed to reading. That will probably change because you know I can't resist VBT books, but other than the first two, the rest are books I would simply like to read. Here are the...


Top Ten Books on My
 Winter 2023-2024 To-Read List











Have you read any of these? Any recommendations of where I should start? What's on your list this week?

15 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'd start with the holiday books. At the top of my list would be the holiday book that looks the most humorous, I think.

R's Rue said...

I’m with Deb. It’s the holiday book for me.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Lovelight Farms is a great read! I hope you love it.

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Holiday books are some of my favorites, Deb and R's Rue. Thanks for the recommendation, Deanna.

Appreciate all of you stopping by today.

Cindy said...

So many Christmas stories, I love it! I read and LOVED Amanda Wen's book! I hope you do as well.

Sarah - Exploring All Genres said...

I'd start with the holiday books since it's best to read those before Christmas if possible. I don't know any of these books but I hope you enjoy them.

Pam said...

May you have a wonderful winter of reading!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

Poinsettia said...

It looks like you have some good Christmas themed books on your list! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Rebecca said...

I have not read any of these, but the For Seniors Only looks like fun.

Greg said...

A Highland christmas sounds good to me :)

Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies said...

Lovelight Farms has popped up on a few of my recommendations lists lately -- looking forward to hearing more about it! Hope you enjoy all your winter reading.

Susan said...

These all look like great reads, especially the Christmas ones. Enjoy!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Emily said...

So many good looking books! I hope that you enjoy them!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

Leah’s Books said...

I've heard great things about Lovelight Farms, but it looks like you've got a lot of great holiday reading ahead of you! I love all the snowy covers - puts me in the mood for a good dusting of snow where I live.

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Yes, Cindy, love the Christmas ones. Thanks for the recommendation on Wen's book.

Thanks, Sarah. I always say I'll read holiday books in November and December, but I don't usually make it to all the ones I want to read.

Thanks, Pam! I hope the same for you.

Poinsettia, I sure hope they are good. Love the covers.

Rebecca, some of those stories are really funny.

Greg, my MIL was a big MC Beaton fan.

Lisa, I loved the cover on that one. I hope it's really good.

Glad to see we both like Christmas stories, Susan.

Thanks, Emily!

Leah, snowy covers draw me in, too.

Thanks for visiting on Tuesday, everyone. I really appreciate it.