Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Items I Should Buy on Prime Day*


My Kindle Fire died last month, but I don't really use it to do anything other than read books anyway, so this Kindle Paperwhite Bundle would be perfect. I traded in my old Kindles and grabbed this device for an awesome price. 



I have this great pan that I love. It has really lived past its useful life, but I can't seem to throw it out. This would make a nice replacement.



So many people have told me that Diane Gabaldon's Outlander series is amazing. I really need to take the plunge one day.



I hear the NetFlix Bridgerton series is outstanding. I've never watched it, but I might want to read Julia Quinn's books.



I love grilling, but the truth is I'm not great at it. This book might help.



I grew up eating bread with each meal. Though I can't do that these days, I still love me some good bread. 

What are some things you might want to buy on Prime Day? 


*I am an Amazon Affiliate, so I might be compensated if you purchase anything through one of these links. 


No comments: