Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Summer 2023 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome back to Tuesday! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far. This week, Top Ten Tuesday is all about sharing the books on your summer reading list. My reading list is often dictated by review books, but I have a few empty slots I can fill with books I would love to read simply for pleasure or professional development.











What do you think of this list? Have you read any of these? What is one book that is on your list to read this summer?

8 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I *am* writing a book this summer. Let's see what I can find out about Shut Up and Write the Book.

Aymee said...

I recently went down a Laura Ingalls Wilder rabbit hole and found a bunch of books about her to read. Hope you enjoy yours!

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Cheryl said...

How cool, Deb. Wishing you the best of luck.

Hope you enjoy your LIW books, Aymee.

Thanks for visiting today.

Susan said...

Funny enough, I'm reading a biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder right now. It's fascinating!

Happy TTT!

Cheryl said...

Hope you enjoy Prairie Fires, Susan. I haven't read that one yet, but have it here. I love anything about LIW. Thanks for visiting today.

Cindy said...

Nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all when you get to them. Have a great rest of your week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Cindy. I am trying to stay on top of reviews, so that should help.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I hope they're all awesome!