Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books on My Spring 2023 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome to Tuesday! It has been a few weeks since I participated in Top Ten Tuesday. I haven't felt very inspired lately. But editing other books always inspires me, so here I am sharing my...

Top Ten Books on My Spring 2023 To-Read List







Coming out in July, but I should get an early copy because I read all of her books





It is not likely I will get to all of these, but one can hope. What's on your spring 2023 reading list?

5 comments:

Lydia said...

The Giving Back Tree sounds so good!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-2023-to-read-list/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

McCurdy's book is a good but hard read.

Greg said...

Oh I love the look of Giving Back Tree. And The Littlest Library as well :)

Lark said...

The Vanishing looks awesome! And The Book Lovers is a fun romance; I enjoyed that one.

Cindy said...

I need to catch up on Jaime Jo Wright's books. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them. Have a great week.