Friday, February 3, 2023

Audible Book Review: 365 Thank Yous by John Kralik


365 Thank Yous by John Kralik came as a recommended title during a sales training class that I took this year. I liked the concept from the start, but I wasn’t sure what to expect. Thankfully, this is a well written story that captivated me from the start. 

While I feel the reading of the story may have been better with a professional reader who is used to changing tone, pace, and inflection, than the author’s slow, steady voice, I wonder if someone detached from what transpired would have provided such a genuine delivery. 

Though I’m not ready to tackle a thank you project to the author’s magnitude, I have begun to write more thank you notes and to focus on more of my blessings than challenges. 

This is a truly remarkable story! 


Listening Length5 hours and 18 minutes
AuthorJohn Kralik
NarratorJohn Kralik
Whispersync for VoiceReady
Audible.com Release DateFebruary 11, 2011
PublisherHyperion AudioBooks
Program TypeAudiobook
VersionUnabridged
LanguageEnglish
ASINB004NEQECM
I ordered this audio book with an Audible credit. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in anyway.

1 comment:

Martha Eskuchen said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed this. I am tempted. I am a great believer in counting my many, many blessings. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.