Friday, January 27, 2023

Audible Book Review: Creating Magic by Lee Cockerell

 

Because I don't have a hard copy to refer to, and because I am listening to books on Audible versus sitting down, reading them, and marking them up, I will post shortened reviews of these books from time to time. 

Today, I just finished Creating Magic by Lee Cockerell, which I bought with an Audible credit.

Creating Magic has been on my TBR list for years. In an engaging and friendly style, Cockerell shares the many lessons he has learned throughout his decades in the business world. His common sense approach to leadership is easily digestible and could be implemented in any business environment.

From his early days in business to Marriott and to Disney, Cockerell wisely learned from his mistakes, embraced change, and discovered how important it is to recruit, train, and encourage people at all levels of your organization. No wonder he is a highly sought after speaker. Creating Magic will definitely change your career, and it just might change your life. 

Highly recommended!

  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Currency; 1st edition (October 14, 2008)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Hardcover ‏ : ‎ 270 pages
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 0385523866
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0385523868



This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way. 

1 comment:

Martha Eskuchen said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I have added it to my Wish List.