Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books with Black Cats on the Cover



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a Halloween freebie. How fun! I am eager to see which way my fellow bloggers went. For me, I am honoring Travis by sharing my...

Top Ten Books with Black Cats on the Cover











What do you think of my list? Have you read any of these or read any of the books to children? What are some books with black cats on the cover that I might have missed?



Travis 

10 comments:

Girl About Library said...

My seven year old and I have read all of the cat kid books on your list. Love Splat and Pete! We also recently read a copy of "Coraline" with a black cat on the cover, too.

Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads said...

Love your take on the topic!

Lydia said...

What a unique take. I haven’t seen anyone do this for this prompt!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-things-ive-never-done/

Sara said...

I honestly couldn't think of a better spin on the prompt! I love seeing all of the cat books, thank you so much for sharing!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, everyone. I am glad you enjoyed my take on this week's freebie. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Pam said...

I love this list! I had to show my daughter the fact you included Pete the Cat and Splat the Cat, as they were both favorites of hers when she was younger.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/12-books-with-black-covers-pick-a-color/

Susan said...

Fun list! My youngest daughter adored Pete the Cat when she was little. We read lots of those for bedtime stories. He really is a cool cat :)

Happy TTT!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Cheryl said...

Pam and Susan, so glad you liked my list. I haven't read Pete the Cat or Splat the Cat in so long. Fun to think of the girls as little ones.

Thanks for visiting today!

Lark said...

What a fun cat-themed list of books! I love it. :D

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Aww, I love black cats. Yours is adorable.