Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books With a Unit of Time In the Title (or subtitle)

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  

Well, well, well, it has been a while. Due to the Blogging from A to Z Challenge and my personal schedule, I haven't participated in this meme since early March. I've missed it. Today's topic is a fun one, so let's get right to it.

Top Ten Books With a Unit of Time In the Title (or subtitle)












What do you think of my list? Have you read any of these? What is a favorite from your list?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I Quit Sugar looks like a great read! I fell off of my sugar-free diet but am trying to get back on it again.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-with-a-unit-of-time-in-the-title/

Emily said...

An interesting list. I try to read a range of Genres, but when it comes to specific themes like this I can struggle a bit!

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-a-unit-of-time-in-the-title/

R's Rue said...

I want to try the sugar free diet. Thank you for sharing. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Greg said...

Nice list! Curious about Around The World. and how do I get a 4 hour work week? lol guess I need to read the book!

Cheryl said...

How nice to see some visitors here yesterday.

Emily, this was a tough theme.

Lydia and R's Rue, I bought that book a while ago, but haven't put it into practice yet. I really should.

Greg, I'm not sure about the four-hour work week, either. I haven't managed it yet.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

I can't believe I didn't see Around the World on more lists this week!