Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

We are back to Tuesday again. This week's topic is a fun one--New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021. Many of the new authors I discovered were in children's literature, but I did find some that I reviewed here as well. So, without further ado...

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021
















4 comments:

Lydia said...

I like reading children’s literature, too! There are so many wonderful authors in that genre.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-new-to-me-authors-i-discovered-in-2021/

Susan said...

I haven't heard of any of these, but I'm glad you found some new books/authors to love in 2021!

Happy TTT!

Literary Feline said...

Passiflora was an amazing book and I would definitely like to read more poetry by Kathy Davis. Thank you for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Lydia, I enjoy children's literature and it is fun market research for my own writing.

Thanks, Susan. Discovering new authors is wonderful.

Literary Feline, so glad to hear you also enjoyed Passiflora.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.