Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Added to My Goodreads Shelf in 2021 But Didn't Get To Read



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love Top Ten Tuesday. It has always been one of my favorite memes. I haven't participated yet this year, but I want to participate as much as I can despite my increased work responsibilities. 

This week's topic is supposed to be 2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To, but since I rarely read books in the year they release, I decided to take this in a slightly different direction. Today, I will share my...

Top Ten Books I Added to My Goodreads Shelf in 2021 But Didn't Get To Read













What do you think of my list? Have you read any of these books? Which one would you recommend I read first?

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I’ve heard good things about The Four Winds!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-2021-releases-i-was-excited-to-read-but-didnt-get-to/

Susan said...

I enjoyed both THE FOUR WINDS and THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD. I learned a lot from both of them. THE FOUR WINDS is the one that's really stuck with me, though. It's depressing, but also really moving. I hope you enjoy all these!

Happy TTT!

Literary Feline said...

The Paris Library is one I really want to readd too. I loved Mexican Gothic and The Gilded Ones and hope you like them both when you read them!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting today, ladies. I thought I would get to visit more blogs, but the day got away from me.

Lydia, thanks for letting me know your thoughts on The Four Winds. I really want to read it.

Susan, I love Melanie Benjamin's books and know about the incident that happened, so that's why I wanted to read The Children's Blizzard. I have the nonfiction account of the same name by David Laskin, but each time I start it, I bail on it. Not because it isn't good, but because of what it is about.

Literary Feline, thanks for sharing your thoughts on Mexican Gothic and The Gilded Ones. So many people have liked those books. I really hope I have time to read them this year.

Read with Stefani said...

The Paris Library was a wonderful read. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/2022-resolutions-and-goals/