Monday, March 15, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday - Mar 15

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday.


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Monday is almost over while I am typing this. I spent last night putting together written testimony in the hopes of gaining support for a bill that would allow for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to apply for a federal grant to build a new Soldiers' Home in Holyoke. 

As we come up on the one-year anniversary of the pandemic that left 77 veterans--including my father-in-law--dead at the Home, I pray the bill is approved and that this outdated facility is finally replaced so that veterans can be safe. 

In my reading world, I have been trudging along with the little time I have. 

I reviewed this book at my children's book blog today.


My review of this historical novel appeared here last week. 



Look for my review of this thriller on March 19.







I am currently reading these two.



My hope is to have the review of this next book done by March 31 at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection



Then I need to read this one.









Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Nothing new in my mailbox this week, which is fine since I am falling behind. 

That's it from my neck of the woods. Hope you have a great week. 

No comments: