Monday, November 9, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 9



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome back to Monday. I hope you had a nice weekend. We had a small gathering to celebrate the Lil' Princess' 17th birthday. I cannot believe all my kids are now drivers and that next year all my kids will be out of high school. When did I get so old? LOL! 

Here's how things are going in my reading world. 

I posted a review of this business book earlier. You can read it here.



I an reading this one now.


Next up in order of when the reviews are scheduled are the following:







I've been considering what my first book of 2021 will be. I guess that depends partially upon how many of these I finish by then. 

Hope you will share what you're reading. Let me know if there is anything I should be adding to my wish list.

8 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I empathise totally, my #2 just graduated high school this week and I’m having trouble accepting it. Pass on my wishes for your daughter!

Wishing you a great reading week

Kathy Martin said...

I've noticed that people who have children seem to note the passage of time much more than those of us who don't. I find it hard to believe that I'm not still in my 20s even though I just turned 70. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Shelleyrae. It's very weird, especially not driving her around. Hope you have a great week, too.

Kathy, I hear what you're saying. Honestly, I feel 30, but since I'm 52...

Thanks for visiting, ladies. Off to check your posts.

Kathryn T said...

Ah yes, blink and they grow up. It happens! Nice to see Christmas reading appearing in the reading. Hope you enjoy all your reading.

Beverley Baird said...

My youngest is 32! Yikes. The Christmas books you listed sound good. Will add them to my list. Happy reading this week.

Cheryl said...

Yes, they do, Kathryn. I swear she was a baby last week. Thanks for visiting.

Bev, our oldest is 33, so we aren't far off from each other. I'm hoping the Christmas ones are good. I love seasonal titles. Thanks for stopping by.

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday to Lil Princess! I'm sure it's a strange time for you and it feels like time is flying.

Selling Christmas looks like a good book. Enjoy!

Thank you for your kind thoughts and words on the passing of my kitty. It's very much appreciated.

Hope you have a great week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Yvonne. Time certain goes to fast.

I'm liking Selling Christmas so far. Hope it stays that way.

I'm really sorry about your kitty. Hope you have a better week.