Sunday, November 29, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 30



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

We have made it to the end of November. Hope my friends in the States had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Anyone else put up their Christmas tree? Ours is up and mostly decorated. We will finish tomorrow. Then I need to get the rest of the decorations up over the next few weeks. 

As far as books go, my review of this one appeared here on Friday.



I started this one yesterday.


Next up are these three. 





Then I am probably moving on to these two.



Who knows what will happen after that. 

Hope you'll share some of your great reads this week. 

5 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

We don’t put up our Christmas tree til the children finish school for the year so still a couple of weeks yet.

Wishing you a great reading week

Cheryl said...

Sounds like something they can look forward to at the end of their school year. Thanks for visiting, Shelleyrae.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am eyeing The Wormwood Mysteries. Enjoy your week and your books, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

Last year we put up the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. I do hope to be a bit quicker this year but not until mid-December. Nice variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

Laurel, that middle grade mystery is by a local author friend of mine. I can't wait to read it.

Kathy, I hope you have the chance to put your tree up earlier this year.

Thanks for visiting today, ladies.