Monday, October 26, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Oct 26



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Here it is Monday again. Not a ton of reading going on, which I find frustrating. I've enjoyed a brisker work schedule, though, because it feels more normal. I'll also have some exciting news to share in the next few months, too. 

Can someone please tell me how to get my labels back? Since switching to the new version of Blogger, all my saved labels are gone. Even though I use some of the same labels over and over, I still have to manually type them in. 

Now, back to reading. I'm still working on these two. 








There are up next because they are promised reviews. 













I would also like to read this one before Christmas.





What are you reading right now? Is there something I should be adding to my list?

9 comments:

Kathryn T said...

All the best with your reading, especially Christmas at Tradd st.

Elza Reads said...

Aaaah Yea! So glad you shared all these Christmas books. I might join one of the Christmas read-a-thons as I've enjoyed the Fraterfest so much. So I need stock and ideas.

Hope you will have a good week! Here's my The Sunday Post #16

Louise H said...

I had a seasonal arc read last week - though it feels far too early to my mind! Hope you enjoy/enjoyed them. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Kathy.

Elza, a Christmas read-a-thon sounds really good right now.

Louise, it's never too early for me, but I tend to be a Christmas year round kind of person.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.

Beverley Baird said...

Haven't read any of these but love all these Christmas titles. A Christmas readathon sounds like a plan! Have a good reading week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I want to read that Karen White book. Enjoy your week and your reading, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking assortment of books. My labels appear when I begin typing them. Have you tried Blogger Help which I'll note I didn't find too helpful. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

Great to see you here, Bev. I would love a Christmas read-a-thon. I'm not seeing anyone doing it this year.

Laurel, I hope you get to the Tradd Street book. It's great so far.

Thanks for visiting.

Cheryl said...

Hi Kathy,

It's funny, because one of my blogs the labels appear as I type, but the rest of them don't. I'll have to contact Blogger.

Thanks for stopping by.