Monday, October 19, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Oct 19



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome back to Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. Ours was good, but I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to. I did, however, make some great chicken stock. 

Last week, I posted my review of this cute picture book at my children's book blog.





I am reading these next two right now. Not that I'm surprised, but I'm really loving The Christmas Spirits of Tradd Street. I'll be so bummed when Karen White releases the last book in the series next year.








There are up next because they are promised reviews. 








I would also like to read this one before Christmas.




What are you reading right now? Is there something I should be adding to my list?

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am eager to read the Karen White book. Enjoy your reading and your activities...and stay safe.

Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Sigh I’m not all prepared for Christmas!

Wishing you a great reading week

Yvonne said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one reading Christmas books. These books all look great. Enjoy and have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

I'm so far behind on the Tradd Street series. I really need to catch up. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Beverley Baird said...

Haven't read any of these but the Christmas ones look especially good! have a great reading week

Kathryn T said...

I am happy I still have a couple of Tradd st books to go but yes will be sorry to see it end.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Enjoy your Christmas books! That mole story looks adorable. Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!