Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Covers That Remind Me of Christmas



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I tried the new Blogger for this post. It didn't work. It wouldn't access any of my photos from the blog. So, I'm officially not trying it again until I have to. 😝

Jana really should be careful about freebies from now until the end of the year. Pretty much, 2020 has been one ridiculous mess after another, so I'm focusing on the only holiday that even the Pandemic Grinch won't ruin.

Top Ten Covers That Remind Me of Christmas


I loved this book! It's the story of Santa Claus. 



Hubbard has such great Christmas covers. They make me want to spend Christmas with her characters.



One of my favorite Christmas book covers and a fabulous story.


This story has nothing to do with Christmas, but the town being shut down by a blizzard in this cover really reminds me of Christmas. 


Small towns and snow always remind me of Christmas.


Wouldn't this be a pretty place to spend Christmas?



Clever to have the main characters inside a Christmas ornament.



I have to ask why orange on this cover? The Grinch is what reminds me of Christmas, but orange? 


Scrooge carrying Tiny Tim means Christmas.


This cover shows the true meaning of Christmas. 

What was your cover freebie today? 

9 comments:

Rissi said...

Christmas cover design is always so pretty! :)

Elza Reads said...

I do feel like Christmas already yes.... ! This year can do with a good Christmas season! Your book covers are lovely and does set the mood perfectly.

Happy TTT and here's my Ten books to proof the world does revolve around me

Lydia said...

Christmas will be here before we know it!

My post .

Kait Plus Books said...

I love watching Christmas movies, but I don't actually enjoy reading Christmas books as much. I hope that you have a great week!
Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!
Happy reading! :)

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

All of these definitely invoke the holiday spirit. Nice topic!

Astilbe said...

I hope this will be a nice, peaceful Christmas/holiday season for all of us.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Haha, I feel the same way about new Blogger. It won’t let me format posts the way I want, so I’m not using it until they force me. I love Christmas! I’m a big fan of these covers.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, Rissi. I agree. They make some really nice covers.

Elza, we all need a little Christmas right now, or at least some Christmas cheer.

Lydia, that's so true. It always creeps up on me, even though I think I have more time to prepare for it.

Kait, Christmas movies are one of the few things I watch on TV. I never seem to get to read many Christmas books.

Deanna. that's part of why I featured them today. My mood needs some of that spirit.

Astilbe, I hope so, too.

Aj, we would get along great. I love Christmas, too. The new Blogger, not so much. LOL!

wcs53 said...

I guess that Christmas is closer than I’d like to think. Nice list. always love the Grinch.

My post: https://wcs53new.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/top-ten-tuesday-covers-september-15/