Monday, September 7, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Sep 7



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Labor Day! I hope you're getting some time off this weekend. I didn't accomplish as much as I planned, but we took a nice drive up along the Mohawk Trail on Sunday and snapped some nice photos. I'm knee-deep into an editing project for a novel I love, and I'm working on the next chapter of the women's fiction story my sister and I are writing.

As for reading, here is what's been going on.

My review of this book appears here.



My review of this series appears here.







My review of this next book appears at this blog on September 9.



I started this one yesterday. My review should be posted within the next couple of weeks. 



I need to start this next one soon.





My review for this next one will appear at An Imperfect Christian Mom on September 30.





I picked up this new release for my Kindle on Sunday. This was self-published by a member of my writing group. It is her third book. I hope to read it soon.




What's on your reading schedule this week?




7 comments:

Vanya Malhotra said...

I absolutely adore your blogs. I recently started my own art blog and I would love it if you check it out!

Kathryn T said...

Celebrating Labor Day - even just appreciating it is great. We celebrate ours here in NZ in October. All the best for the editing and writing.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your books look tempting. I am curious about Out of No Way.

Enjoy your week, and stay safe. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

Girl Who Reads said...

I took the whole week off. It's the first "vacation" I've taken this year. I'm not going anywhere of course but the weather has cooled so I can get some yard work done in the cooler mornings.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings said...

I didn’t get as much done as hoped this weekend, I’m trying to declutter but just seem to end up with more mess!

Cheryl said...

Vanya, I'm glad you like my blogs. Yours is so neat. Good luck with it.

Kathryn, thanks. I appreciate your kind words.

Laurel, poetry and prose as a way to tell a life story makes for a unique take. I've really liked it so far.

Girl, I am so glad to hear you're taking some time off for yourself. Hope you enjoy your gardening.

Kathy, thanks. I'm enjoying the variety right now.

Heather, hope you can get your de-cluttering done. It takes a while. I did that last year and it's amazing how much stuff you accumulate.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.