Monday, September 28, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Sep 28



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome back to Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. The weather was pleasant here, but I didn't get a chance to get into the garden. Real estate kept me busy and I baked a few treats--apple crisp, lemon blueberry bread, and applesauce. 

September is drawing to a close and the fall colors are making their way through the trees. This remains my favorite time of year and one of the reasons I love living in New England. The woods behind the house become much more enjoyable when you're not walking through pockets of mosquitoes. 

My review of Charlotte Hubbard's latest novel appeared on the blog last week. You can find it here.




I also read this one. My review will appear at my children's book blog this week.




These two will be reviewed soon.






I started the next book in Karen White's Tradd Street series. 




I downloaded this through Kindle Unlimited this week as well.




What are your plans for the week? What are you reading?

5 comments:

Girl Who Reads said...

I'm going to have to bake some apple treats soon as I keep getting apples in my produce baskets. I'm thinking apple cake cupcakes and an apple-cranberry-walnut crisp. I might still have enough to make applesauce too.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Mmm, I need to do some more baking.

Wishing you a great reading week

Kathryn T said...

Oh my, fall in New England, I would just love all those leaves. I see them sometimes on movies or TV series! I am enjoying listening to book 3 of the Tradd St series, can't wait to get as far as the Christmas one.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I want to read that Tradd Street book. One of the two in the series that I haven't yet read.

Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Oh, I love apple season, Girl Who Reads. Apple cake cupcakes and apple-cranberry-walnut crisp sound really good right now.

Shelleyrae, you can never do enough baking this time of year.

Kathryn, I saw you were listening to a Tradd Street book. Let me know how it goes. I wonder if my opinion would be different if I listened instead of read them myself.

Laurel, I hope you get to the Christmas Tradd Street book before the last book in the series comes out next year.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.