Monday, September 21, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Sep 21



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

We are at Monday again. How is it the last full week of September already? I hope you had a nice weekend. I took the weekend off of real estate and finished decorating and cleaning--at least the first floor. The bonus room is still a mess. My office is in decent condition, since I can't work unless it's in some semblance of order. 

I'm eager to see the second edition of A Christmas Kindness come out this fall. This updated version will be released in softcover and hardcover. It will include extra content not found in the original, like: discussion questions, games, activities, and crafts. 

Between cleaning, decorating, and working on a large editing project, I haven't had much reading time. I managed to finish this latest release--the start of a new series--from Charlotte Hubbard. My review should appear this week.





These two will be reviewed soon.






I'm not sure what I will read next, but Karen White's book is on my list. 



I also picked up this one on Sunday via Kindle Unlimited.



It seems we are on the new Blogger. How do you like it? I'm not a fan yet. 

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I'm getting more comfortable with the new Blogger. It has taken a while though. I see you are planning to read some Christmas books. I have one on my stack to read soon but don't usually want to think of Christmas until at least Thanksgiving. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am looking forward to that new Karen White book. Enjoy your week and your books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Cheryl said...

So far the new Blogger hasn't been bad, Kathy. I just don't like having to retype new labels all the time. I'm one of those people who pretty much goes from summer into Christmas planning. Crazy, but it makes me happy.

Laurel, I am too.

Thanks for stopping by, ladies. Hope you have a great week.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Cleaning and decorating doesn’t sound like a lot of fun but I’m sure it’s satisfying to get it done.

Wishing you a great reading week