Monday, March 2, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mar 2



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.


Welcome to March! I hope you had a great weekend. I realized recently that in a few months The Book Connection will be 15 years old. How crazy is that? I have no desire to stop blogging, but real life does make it challenging at times.

I've been able to sneak some reading in, which always makes me happy. My review for this one was posted last week. You can find it here.



I also finished reading this one for my children's book blog.


I am starting this book this week.


Next up are these two.



Then I plan to catch up on past due reviews if I can keep myself from requesting other books. I really am my own worst enemy. 

How is your reading going? Any good books to share?

7 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Love the title Sense without Sensibility. Hope you fit in some time for reading this week. Always so much to compete with our time.

Marg said...

15 years is a good blogging run!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am curious about Sense without Sensibility. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Fifteen years is a huge achievement.!

Wishing you a great reading week

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies.

I better fit some reading time in, Kathryn. That Britfield book review is due on the 16th.

Thanks, Marg and Shelleyrae. There are days I wonder how I've blogged this long, but I really love it.

Laurel, Sense without Sensibility is good. It's part of a series, each book told from a different person's perspective.

Hope you enjoy your week, everyone.

Kathy Martin said...

Interesting looking assortment of books. I've been blogging about as long as you and am not ready to stop yet either. Come see my week here. Happy readng!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Kathy, You've got a great blog, too!