Monday, December 2, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Dec 2



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. We hosted this year, so the week was filled with a bit of cleaning, a bit of cooking, and a bit of family. Right now, we are in the middle of a three-day snow storm--our first storm of the season. I love the way it looks. Not so thrilled with the idea of driving in it.

The holiday weekend also meant some reading got done, too. I finished this book and wrote a review, which you can find here.




I need to review these two books this month.







After that, I need to catch up with these. If I can knock half of these off before the end of the year, I'll be in good shape for 2020.









I am still hopeful to break into seasonal titles, too. 




What are you reading this week? Any seasonal titles on your list?

5 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I need to add some seasonal reads to my list for this month :)

Wishing you a great reading week

Kathryn T said...

Wow a snow storm I guess great if you can stay home but as you say driving in it not so exciting!

Kathy Martin said...

We haven't been out of the house since Friday afternoon and it doesn't look like we'll be getting out today. Our street hasn't been plowed yet since our 21 inches of snow and then the guys who clear our driveway have to show up. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

I hope you can add some seasonal titles to your list, shelleyrae. I keep saying I will the last few years and haven't made it. This year I am determined to do it.

Hey Kathryn, great to see you here. We are on our second round of snow, so we will see what we end up with.

Kathy, I couldn't believe it when I went to your blog and heard about all the snow you've gotten. Makes Hawaii look appealing. Hope it eases up soon.

Thanks for stopping by, ladies.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I’m glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Yeah, driving in snow is not fun. I’m kind of terrified of it. I hope you love your upcoming reads!

Aj @ Read All The Things!