Monday, July 15, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - July 15



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.


We are back! It was a delightful two weeks, but back to reality. Work is calling and it's time to GIT-R-DONE.

I am reading these two right now:


Though I was concerned that this book would take me a long time, I'm at a place where I am enjoying it more, so I'm reading faster. 

Loving this one so far, but it is a bit tough to think of Marilla as a young woman and with parents. 

I want to get back into this one this week. 




I'll read these two next.



That's it from me. What are you reading?

6 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I just finished Kate Forsyth The Blue Rose which includes Marie Antoinette as a character, it was an excellent read.

Have a great reading week, and don’t work to hard!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice bunch of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

Yes you are right it does take some mind adjustment to take up with Marilla as a young woman, once I was able to do that I really liked the story. I was impressed the way the author handled it.

pussreboots said...

Class Mom series looks good. My week in review

Greg said...

Think and Grow Rich looks interesting, and You've Been Volunteered looks cute! Fun cover. :)

Have an awesome week!

Cheryl said...

Shelley, I haven't read that one, but I've heard of it. Trying not to work hard. :)

Kathy, isn't it fun finding new books?

Kathryn, I'm really liking Marilla too. Wish I had more reading time.

Pussreboots, I am looking forward to Class Mom.

Greg, I need to make time for think and Grow Rich. Our company is reading it together.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.