Monday, May 27, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 27



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Memorial Day! Hope you're taking some time off while we recognize and honor the sacrifice of those who gave their all to protect freedom around the world. I've spent the last two days in the yard getting things cleaned up and ready for new mulch. It was almost 4 pm before I realized this is our wedding anniversary. Whoops!

Not a ton of reading going on, but I might have some time next week. Here is what I am reading right now.



This new one is for a review I have coming up in June.



I also need to review this one in June.


Some of these might come on vacation with me.








After that, I want to tackle some of the business books I bought recently. Not sure how much I want to drag down south with me. 

How do you decide which books to bring on vacation? Do you use vacation time to catch up on reviews or only read for pleasure?

4 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Painting the Psalms looks interesting. Getting all the yard work done must have been satisfying, I know when I achieve some task like that I feel really good and proud of myself.

Cheryl said...

It was definitely a relief to have it done. It was way overdue.

Thanks for visiting, Kathryn.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Sadly vacations are few and far between for me, but I usually choose a series I’ve been wanting to read or finish. Last time I read the entire Iron Druid Chronicles

Have a great reading week, and Happy Anniversary

Yvonne said...

Since I got my Kindle, I bring all of my books on vacation :)

I hope you have a great week!