Monday, May 20, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 19



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Time certainly moves swiftly. We are back to Monday again. I hope you had a nice weekend. I worked part of Saturday and took most of Sunday off. The weather was beautiful both days, so it was nice not to be driving all over the place. Today it is supposed to be stormy, but warm. Perfect tornado weather is what my kids say.

Over the weekend, I reviewed two children's books at my kid's book blog.




I am almost done with Jon Land's latest Caitlin Strong novel. Look for my review tomorrow. 



Then the rest of my list looks like same.








How many books are in your TBR pile? I think mine must be close to 1,000 if I include all my Kindle freebies. Yikes! What have you been reading lately? What is a book you really enjoyed?

6 comments:

pussreboots said...

My TBR on hand hovers around 300. If I didn't buy any books for a year I could completely clear it. My weekly update

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

In my TBR pile, a lot, more than I like to admit to.

Have a great reading week

Kathryn T said...

I think most of us keep closing our eyes to how many books are in our TBR and... keep adding to it! I think I have about 150 paperbacks but would hate to add on the Kindle books. Anyway enjoy what you can read in the time you have!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Most of my unread books are on my Kindle...and anything else is going "bye-bye" soon, since I'm moving.

Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Cheryl said...

You ladies are making me feel like a book hog. LOL!

Hope the move goes well, Laurel.

Thanks for visiting, everyone!

Kathy Martin said...

My TBR pile has 2153 books in it between review books, print books, audiobooks, and Kindle books. I seriously lack willpower when it comes to books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!