Monday, April 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - April 29



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Hard to believe that the end of April is here. We are heading into the busiest month of the year for us filled with two birthdays, three wedding anniversaries, a concert and a dance show, prom, graduation, and the end of school. Both my girls will be done with school by May 31. What the heck will they do with that extra month off?

As far as reading goes, it's been slow. I was sick and I've been working like a dog. I managed to finish these three books.





I've got several to review, including:









If I can control myself and not request any other books for review, I might even be able to choose what I want to read when we go on vacation. 

How is your TBR pile looking? Does vacation time mean catching up for you or do you bring books you want to read without the need to review them? What is a good book you've read lately? 

6 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Cheryl when you go on holiday I do hope you take what you really want to read, it is a holiday after all. Wow you have been busy and a very busy but hopefully very celebratory month coming up.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I hope you are feeling better, The last time I had a holiday I took a couple of review books and a couple that weren’t.

Have a great reading week:)

Kathy Martin said...

May does sound like a terrifically busy month for you. I hope you do find time to read. Come see my week here. Happy reading.

Nise' said...

It is hard to not request it all!! Hope you get time for reading during this busy month.

pussreboots said...

I typically don't read much on vacation. I don't review ARCs so it's not a problem. What I read and posted last week.

Cheryl said...

Kathy, I will do my best to take those books I just want to read.

Thanks, Shelleyrae. A bit better today. Not 100%, but at least not in bed.

Thanks, Kathy M. I really want to catch up so I can read what I want in July.

So true, Nise. There are so many books I want to read.

Pussreboots, you are smart. Saying no is a real issue for me.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.