Monday, April 15, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Apr 15



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Maybe this week's meme should be called What Are You Not Reading? I've been busy, so not as many baths going on. Quick showers are okay, but they definitely mean no real reading going on. I've also been feeling a bit tired lately.

I'm still reading my Bible daily. We are in 1 Samuel right now. We will finish that book this week. I'm also continuing with the Lenten devotional.



I still have the same ones to tackle for reviews.








I also added this new one the list.


Not sure when I'll get to it, but I bought this one with an Amazon credit.


That's it from me. Hope you'll share your reading. 

3 comments:

Kathryn T said...

You made me smile with your "Not what I'm reading!". Hope the tiredness wends its way away and you get some time to relax and read.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I’m not a bath person, but I’ve been tempted to read in the shower once or twice.

Hope you get a chance to read more this week.

Cheryl said...

Kathyrn, sometimes you just have to call a spade, a spade. Thanks for visiting.

Oh, reading in the shower. That could be tricky, Shelleyrae. Hope you have a great week.