Monday, March 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mar 18



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Sometimes Monday comes too soon. That's certainly the case today. After a tough weekend--you can read about that here if  you like--I'm going to work on catching up since I've been a bit distracted.

I just finished this Regency romance novella and my review appears here.


I am also continuing with  my Lenten devotional.


Next up I need to read this mystery.


Then these next two follow.



What's on your reading list? Any good books you could recommend from your recent reads?


6 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Have a great reading week and please stop by:)

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I like the look of your books. Enjoy them all, especially the one about giving up worrying!

Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking assortment of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Stefanie said...

That regency romance looks fun. I like the background of your blog; it reminds me of scrapbooking and the kind of mixed media I'd like to get into. I peeked at why you had a tough weekend. I'm sorry you had to go through such a decision as I know church can create community and family ties. However, if you had to leave, you had to follow your instincts and find a place where your expectations and faith are in tune.

pussreboots said...

Last week did seem to fly by. My weekly update

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. I paid you all a visit too.

Stefanie, you're so right. I feel God has given me this gift--not sure what to call it, but I call it "my gut." Any time I don't listen to it, I regret it. I tried to stay in place as long as I could to help others who felt the same way, but I could no longer be their voice. They must find their own, as I have decided to use mine. Maybe I can go back in the future, but not right now.