Monday, February 25, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Feb 25



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Not only has Monday come again, so quickly, I can't believe we are at the end of February already. Am I getting old? :)

I've got a busy week coming up, so I took most of the weekend off. We set up the Lil' Princess' new bedroom furniture and I've got contractors quoting out some new floors and painting. Twenty years is enough with the old stuff. I don't know why I ever put carpets in this house. I'll be so happy when they are gone.

In  my reading world, you'll see I finished The Cumberland Bride and posted my review. Right now, I'm reading this book:



The month of March reviews looks like this:





I need to squeeze in these ones soon too:




What is on your list to read this week? 



6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I wish we didn't have carpeting in some of our rooms. Eventually we will change over. All of your books look so good. Enjoy them!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I have wished so many times for hardwood floors instead of carpeting! Enjoy!

Your books look good, and I'm curious about Morning Mind.

Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Kathryn T said...

I have carpet almost throughout, as the house has concrete flooring I don't think I'd change from it. There are pluses and minuses for sure. Looks like you already have your March reads well lined up.

Kathy Martin said...

I liked carpeting. I find wooden floors create a lot of noise and echoes. They are easier to keep clean though. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

Our place has a mixture of hardwood and carpet. I'd love to remove the carpet but realistically that won't happen for years. My weekly update

Jill Kemerer said...

Congratulations on redoing the Lil' Princess's room! It will be great when it's finished. I just finished reading The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin--loved it! Next up is Jessica R. Patch's A Messed-Up Match! I've been in the mood for a historical romance lately, too, so I might have to track down a Jen Turano or Jody Hedlund book!