Monday, December 31, 2018

It's Monday! What Are Your Reading? - Dec 31



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

It is Monday again. Not just any Monday, but the last Monday of the month and the last day of the year. I hope 2018 has been kind to you. As I usually do this time of year, I've spent the last few days trying to wrap up some overdue book reviews. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm working on it.

These two are done:





I also read this book I borrowed from the library...


And reviewed this book...


I am in the process of reading this memoir by Welcome Wilson Sr. So far it is great. 


I never did finish this book, so I need to get back to it.


I also need to schedule time to read the following books for January virtual book tours:





What is in your pile right now? Do you know what will be your first book to read in 2019? 

Wishing all our readers a happy and healthy new year filled with a ton of blessings. 


11 comments:

Kathryn T said...

All the best for those review plans. I haven't read Sheila Roberts for awhile but love that cover.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Kathryn. Appreciate the visit. Sheila Roberts is always a good read. This new series of her is great.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The Sheila Roberts book looks tempting. Enjoy them all, and Happy New Year. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cheryl said...

Sheila's books tempt me all the time, Lauren. Hope you have a great holiday. Thanks for stopping by.

Yvonne said...

I love Sheila Roberts and Duffy Brown's books. These sound really good. Happy New Year!

Kathy Martin said...

I like the looks of all the ones coming up for you. I'll be reading the latest Kelley Armstrong from my review stack to begin the year. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy New Year!

pussreboots said...

My first book of the new year will be the book that is due at the library on the 3rd. My last update for the year

Girl Who Reads said...

Looks like you have some great reads lined up. See what I read this month Girl Who Reads

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies. I'm happy to have a chance to participate in this last Monday 2018 meme with you.

Yvonne, I bet Sheila and Duffy are right up your alley. I haven't read any of Duffy's previous cycle path mysteries, but it should be easy enough to catch up.

Kathy, not sure I've read anything by Armstrong, but I should by now.

Pussreboots, isn't that often the way--better read it before it needs to go back. That's what I had to do with The Angry Christian. It was a 14 day loaner.

Donna, nice to see you here today. Hope we can visit one another again next week.

Happy new year, everyone!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

You're reading a good mix of books. I hope you enjoy your last reads of 2018 as you prepare for exciting reads in 2019.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Laura. Wishing you a wonderful 2019.