Monday, December 10, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - December 10




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome back! It is Monday again, and it will be a busy one for me. I have a new condo listing and will have two more listings go live by the end of the week. I also have meetings scheduled. I'm hoping to make this coming week hectic, so that maybe the next two won't be so bad. Say a prayer that it works out.

Not a lot of reading going on because I am getting ready for Christmas and have been cleaning out the house. It is amazing the amount of stuff you can collect over 20 years. I'm feeling much better about the state of things right now.

I'm trying to finish these two:



I am also starting this one because I am reviewing it this month:


Then I will go back to this one:


What have you been reading? Anything I should be adding to my list?

5 comments:

Kathryn T said...

December is a busy month for sure and reading can take a back step. The new Sheila Roberts book looks like a good read, I have liked some of her books.

pussreboots said...

I haven't done any preparation yet. This month has been off to a rough start. My weekly update

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Winter at the Beach is calling to me...and I have been noticing many bloggers mentioning decluttering their homes. It's been three years since I did a major one, although I keep telling myself that I'm clearing things out a little each week. Probably not good enough any more!

Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Aymee said...

I dread the thought of moving. We've been in our place for 18 years now. Hopefully things slow down for you a bit soon!

My list

Kathy Martin said...

Good luck with getting everything organized. I moved recently but things are starting to pile up again. Come see my week here. Happy reading!