Monday, November 12, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 12




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! I am slowly catching up on things here. Did a bit of Christmas shopping over the weekend, which is always fun for me. Though we celebrated yesterday by taking my father-in-law out to lunch at Applebees, I wanted to be sure to wish all our military men and women a happy Veteran's Day. We will never forget all you have done for us, for this country, and in the name of freedom across the world.


My reading world included finishing off this book (look for my review tomorrow)....


I've been knee deep in research using this book...


And ordered this one since I felt it would be a good resource to have on hand...


Now that real estate is slowing down a bit (thankfully), I hope to be able to read more often. Next in line are the following:









What are you reading right now?

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great variety of books. I hope you enjoy this week's choices. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

Yes indeed some enticing looking books. I am particularly drawn to the American home cooking one, even though I don't live in your country it is just the idea of wholesome country cooking!

pussreboots said...

I haven't done any shopping yet. My weekly updates

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I haven’t even thought about Christmas shopping yet. I probably should. Everything I order seems to get delayed and then shows up after Christmas. Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting last week. Playing a bit of catch up.