Wednesday, July 11, 2018

My Favorite..Summer Time Memory


My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info and the upcoming subjects visit the My Favorite Meme.. page.

Our summer vacations have created many wonderful summer memories. Though I don't have the pictures with me, I think my favorite moments from the Outer Banks include the many years we attended the children's theater at the Roanoke Water Festival Park. This week is The Wizard of Oz. When the girls were younger we attended every year. It's been a while, but I recall those days fondly.

What is your favorite summer time memory?

2 comments:

Maureen's Books said...

That sounds like a great summer memory. I love reading all these summer memories. Makes me want to start making great new memories. :D
Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

Cheryl said...

So true, Maureen. I've been wondering what is a new memory to make for us as well. Thanks for visiting.