Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Reading Challenges - Focusing on My TBR Pile



Happy new year! This is the year the TBR Pile gets whittled down. I simply can't stand the abundance of unread books filling my office. Even if it's just a dozen books, that will be twelve books off my list. Here are the reading challenges I am participating in to help me accomplish that goal:








Here is my book list:

1. For Keeps by Aaron Paul Lazar
2. Mayan Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
3. Montezuma Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
4. The Bitch in the House by Cathi Hanauer
5. Double Forte by Aaron Paul Lazar
6. An Amish Christmas Quilt by Charlotte Hubbard et al.
7. Strong Darkness by Jon Land
8. Strong Light of Day by Jon Land
9. Strong Cold Dead by Jon Land
10. Sarah’s Orphans by Vannetta Chapman
11. Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliette Grey
12. Played by the Book by Lucy Arlington

Click on the links below the photos to find sign up pages and details. Good luck to all those bloggers and non-bloggers tackling reading challenges in 2018.




No comments: