Monday, October 30, 2017

Musing Monday - Oct 30


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION:   Have you ever met someone who really REALLY likes to talk about all the classic books they have read? If so what did you think?

Well, it's still Monday for about 50 more minutes. A powerful storm ripped through here Sunday and most of our town was without power and internet until about 9:15 pm tonight. Guess it is a good thing this didn't happen in the middle of summer or in the dead of winter.

Blog posts should hopefully become more regular as real estate slows down a bit. Since I couldn't accomplish much work today I decided to switch over my wardrobe to the fall and winter stuff and clean our bedroom. The church's annual tag sale is coming up and I find this is a good time to de-clutter.

Finished reading, A Simple Wish by Charlotte Hubbard. Hope you caught my review on Friday. I haven't started anything new yet. I'm thinking next up will be The Rancher's Mistletoe Bride by Jill Kemerer or When the Bishop Needs an Alibi by Vannetta Chapman. 

As far as this week's question goes, I haven't run into anyone who likes to talk about all the classic books they have read. I'm glad of that because I haven't read nearly enough. To each his own.

Hope you have a great week.

No comments: