Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Fairest by Marissa Meyer



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I have to catch up on this series. When the girls and I were still reading together, we started this series. I haven't read the last couple of books and really want to keep going. Not my usual genre, but I love these books.



In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?


Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
 


What is your "waiting on" pick this week? 

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read any of these, but they do sound good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! Loved this one! A pretty quick read too! If only I hadn't been super busy at the time of starting this one, it would've easily been a 1-day read! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

Here's my Wow

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Love th is series.
www.theyaclub.com